2018 DELEGATE ERIC LUEDTKE SCHOLARSHIP
Thank you for your interest in Delegate Eric Luedtke’s academic scholarship. Eligible applicants must:
- Write a letter of interest explaining why you deserve the Delegate Scholarship (12 point font, no more than 2 double-spaced pages) to Delegate Luedtke which includes the name of the college you will attend for the 2018-2019 academic year, your major, previous community service activities, future career and academic goals, and how this scholarship will help you achieve those goals.
- Be a resident of Maryland’s 14th Legislative District. Click here to check, if you are unsure.
- File an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 31, 2018;
- Send a copy of your most recent transcript or report card and a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) from your completed FAFSA (please DO NOT send the entire document – only the SAR).
- Enroll at a two-year or four-year Maryland college or university as a full-time (12+ credits per semester) or part-time (6-11 credits per semester), degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student. You may use this scholarship at an out-of-state school if your major is not available at any Maryland institution or you are a Maryland resident serving in the military and stationed out of state. The Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) must verify that your major is unique.
The Delegate Scholarship is for a single academic year. You must reapply for the scholarship each academic year.
Please send a completed application no later than April 30, 2018. You may return the application via email at Eric.Luedtke@house.state.md.us, fax, or postal mail. If sending via email, save the file under your first and last name (i.e.,lastname_firstname_2018)
Click below to download the application
Please Contact Dennis Teegardin at (410) 841-3110/(301) 858-3110 for any additional questions.